We provide supervised socialization and a variety of appropriate activities designed to engage and motivate the clients. We strive to maintain and stimulate mental and physical capabilities to the best of the clients abilities. This ministry also provides time for family members to make personal appointments, do shopping, or simply to take a quiet refreshing moment for themselves.
The Day Care Center is currently providing services on Monday thru Friday, 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Continental Breakfast, a hot noon meal, and nutritious snacks – special diets accommodated
- Assistance with eating and walking
- Limited local transportation provided by St. Kilian’s Social Ministry Outreach
- A secure environment to ensure the safety of those who may be confused or wander
- We offer a monthly support group for caregivers to share experiences about meeting the daily challenges of care-giving